I am thankful for so many things in my life. First and foremost, I am thankful for my three boys, my amazing husband and the rest of my family. I am thankful for our health and beautiful, sun-shiney days. But lets cut to the bookish things I am thankful for.
- I am thankful for a new series this year from the outstanding Ilona Andrews. Burn for Me is a great addition to the authors' body of work. I am thankful for their moody and charasmatic characters, their fast and intricate plot lines and their commitment to the urban fantasy genre.
- I am thankful for picking up Courtney Cole's newest book, the brilliant Nocte. Seriously - how did I live without this book and how am I supposed to wait until the next one? There is no other book I have loved this much in 2014.
- I am thankful for Stacia Kane's newest collection of short stories, Five Down, from her outstanding Downside Ghosts world. Now, I would be super, crazy thankful if she would announce a full length novel in the upcoming year. My fingers are crossed!
- I am crazy thankful that Karen Marie Moning will release the next book in her Fever series this year. Burned is on the top of my list for 2015 reads, and on top of that, word on the street is that we will get TWO Fever books next year!!!
- I am thankful for the amazing girls I blog with, Cat and Anne. Without these ladies, I certainly wouldn't be here. They make reviewing and blogging a blast! I am also thankful for our readers. You are what makes this blog great!