Today I am excited to host an independent author that I very much admire. You may know Kendall Grey from her paranormal Just Breathe series, or from her fantastic Erotica/Contemporary Romance/Rock n Roll Hard Rock Harlots series. Kendall recently released the second book in the Hard Rock Harlots series titled Beats. It is the second book in this unapologetic, hard core, fun series. This book features female drummer Jinx and her relationship with rock stars Toombs and Rax, not to mention the relationship between Toombs and Rax. You can read my 5 star review of Strings here.
Kendall had members of the Rockers & Harlots group on Facebook vote on their favorite quotes from Strings and Beats. Keep reading for a list of top 10 quotes from Beats and a giveaway!
Book 2 in the Hard Rock Harlots Series
WARNING: BEATS is specially formulated for horn dogs, porn oglers, smut peddlers, BDSM junkies, M/M and M/M/F addicts, DP dabblers, and lovers of A2M backdoor sexy times. If you don’t fall into these categories, can’t stomach hot man-on-man action, or if you have no idea what the above acronyms mean, please back away from BEATS now. This isn’t the book you’re looking for. Failure to heed this warning could inadvertently throw unauthorized users into a persistent vegetative state, or at the very least, require administration of a defibrillator to the chest and/or groin area. Nobody wants that. For months, shy drummer Jinx Hardwick has been silently crushing on her tall, dark, and scary bandmate, Toombs Badcock. Drawn to his frightening ink and scars, she yearns to uncover the shadowy secrets lurking behind his silver eyes, but Jinx is too intimidated to even look at him, let alone talk to him. When she stumbles upon Toombs and their manipulative lead guitarist Rax in a compromising position, Jinx realizes her chances of winning Toombs’s heart aren’t just a long shot—they’re nonexistent. To make matters worse, Jinx’s family needs her at home. She’s about to back away from it all—Toombs, the band, her dreams of fame and fortune—when Rax makes her an offer she can’t refuse: a no-holds-barred night alone with Toombs. There’s one small catch. She has to go through Rax to get it.
10. "My soul's yours to keep and beat and love if you'll have it."
9. Toombs is a rainbow of wrong, but the storm that precedes him is so damn right.8. "You gotta take the bull by the horns and ride the shit outta him."
7. My lady garden and adjacent environs took a hell of a beating last night.
6. "Definitely something wrong with a guy who doesn't want to sodomize his woman."
5. "What a coincidence. I've got a big dick, a bar tab, and the local cab company's number on speed dial."
4. "Cock-a-doodle-doo! COCK! COCK!"
3. My pussy flips over the "Yes, we're open!" sign.
2. "Did you feel that, Jinx? We made something much bigger than music. We made love."
1. "But you didn't satisfy me, Jinx. You fucking haunted me."
Two chances to win today! Fill out the Rafflecopter for a chance at some awesome prizes, or leave a comment for a chance to win an Amazon ebook set of Strings and Beats! You have until October 6 to enter! Good luck!